
You all know its not going to last. It will be 30 and snowing again soon so enjoy it while you can! I am impaitently waiting for this particular road to be rideable. All the Fred's wont ride Millcreek until the gate opens July 1. You can usually get in a good month of sweet singletrack with very few Freds huffing and puffing on there 35 lb rigid Diamond Back MTB. It requires a good 7 mile warm up on the road. Odd or even it doesnt matter either so rip it anyday.

The Shoreline must be dry by the amount of cars parked at the Zoo starting point. I rode up Emigration again yesterday. I took the Emigration Oaks detour for the first time...Ouch it hurt. I havent felt normal on my bike since the Rampage. Maybe I'll book a visit to the F-Burn house of pain to get adjusted.
4 comments:
Yeah Emigration Oaks is good times. It's pretty much standard procedure for me to hit it on the way up and I want to start riding it on the way back down too. Throw in a trip to the top of Big Mtn and that's a decent day of climbing.
6x9 minute all out Emigration Oaks. riding back down you get to recover for 5 minutes. just enough time to flip around at the turnoff and repeat. try that one.
dh
thats a secret, dz, bart and alex rock only do that ride.
Dude... I have a rigid Diamond Back bike.
Post a Comment